Public Sector Leasing- PSL Scheme
An important part of our mission is to empower Africa via public and private sectors. We believe in working, growing and developing alongside the public sector. Our innovative and consultative approach to asset management helps meet our customers’ needs for project execution, social & corporate responsibility as well as cost management.
Our obligation to the public sector revolves around collective effort to provide assets (e.g. Information Technology equipment, vehicles etc.) and the construction of public buildings via consortium with other partners (e.g. schools, hospitals etc.).
Our Public Sector team have specialist knowledge of the challenges faced by the sector including the different requirements when considering equipment for civil projects.We provide equipment, heavy duty machinery, vehicles and technological consultancy to all areas of the public sector:
Our PSL Scheme is targeted at:
- Public Hospitals/Universities/Schools
- Semi-Governmental Institutions
- Government Ministries
- Government Owned Corporations
Benefits of our PSL Scheme
Leasing can increase the efficiency of public spending and it is a viable alternative to the outright purchase of an asset.
- Solutions provider: Provide the Public Sector with solutions to access assets and to facilitate infrastructure investments;
- Tailored approach: Service the Public Sector by developing and providing solutions that fit their specific needs and requirements;
- Budget control: Can improve cash flow by tailoring repayments to the Public Sector’s needs;
- Pay for what you use/require, not ownership: The Public Sector does not have to pay the full purchase price if they only want to use the asset for a number of years. This enables real cost savings;
- Flexibility: In the lease terms i.e. the ability to extend or shorten a contract for an asset’s use depending on needs;
- Life-cycle concept: Providing the opportunity to renew the asset, thus ensuring that the Public Sector can avail of the latest available technologies;
- Full package: The lease can also be accompanied by an array of services, including the insurance and maintenance of the asset; and
- Positive economic and social effects in the short term: By replacing old and more polluting assets and constructing more modern energy efficient buildings, leasing contributes to a more environmentally friendly environment.
We know that public sector bodies continue to face funding challenges at a time when there seems to be increasing demands for their services.That’s why we work with all kinds of public sector organisations, providing assets required for service delivery to ensure that policies and programs of the government at any particular time are carried out.